Delivery & Returns
The majority of our stock is available for next day delivery. Delivery to UK mainland addresses are free on orders over £50 exc VAT. When an item is ordered any delivery costs incurred will be automatically added to the order based on its value, weight, size and delivery location.
It will be specified on each product page the time frame within which you will receive your goods. The delivery method used is based on the value, size, weight and location. Orders will be shipped using Royal Mail first class service or courier (APC or alternative). If a product is needed urgently, customers are able to select guaranteed next day delivery at an additional charge. This option is only available for eligible items and is dependent on stock availability.
All items ordered before 3pm that same day are shipped on a next working day delivery service. Friday orders will be delivered on Monday. In some instances where stock is held at our suppliers, shipping may take an extra couple of days.
Please be aware that we make every effort possible to deliver your goods within these time scales. However, some products, although listed in the shop inventory, may at times be out of stock. Customers will be notified by email when a product dispatch is delayed and advised on an estimated delivery date.
Some Bulky/multi-parcel orders may also incur a delivery surcharge.
We aim for you to have received your goods within a maximum of 2-3days.If you have not received your items within this time then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01727 790750.
Orders for offshore and highland locations may be charged a delivery surcharge and will take longer to be delivered. Due to charges incurred by our courier service the following postal codes have additional charges automatically applied to the order:
All Northern Ireland postcodes; AB 37-38, 41-45, 51-56; FK 19-21; IV 1-28, 30-37, 40-49, 51-56, 63; HS 1-9; KA 27-28; KW 1-3, 5-17; PA 20-49, 60-78; PH 15-26, 30-41, 49-50
We also deliver to any country (unfortunately Festool products can only be sent to Euro currency countries). Please contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (01727 790750) for a quote.
We offer a 14day return policy at Healys Tools from the date the item was delivered. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as we have been informed within 14 days of you receiving the order.
If you wish to return an item to us then please contact us immediately on 01727 790750.
We offer this service based on the following conditions:
- All items must be in the same condition as you received them, in the original packaging and in a saleable condition. If we deem that the item is not in the same condition as we delivered it to you then we cannot accept the return.
- If we have only been informed after the 14 day limit then we cannot accept the return.
- You will be required to pay the carriage charge for the return. We can arrange a collection for a charge of £16 per parcel. If the item is particularly large of heavy then additional charges will be applied.
- Once we receive the returned item we will refund you the total amount within 14days.
Although we have carefully selected our courier service to offer the best service sometimes packages do get damaged during transit. If this is the case for your order, please do the following:
- If you notice damage during the delivery and refuse the delivery then please make sure that you sign the couriers manifest with ‘item refused – damaged’ and inform us as soon as you can via email or phone.
- If the packaging looks damaged but the item itself is undamaged then please accept the delivery and sign the manifest ‘Package damaged’
- If you notice at a later date that the item is damaged then please inform us as soon as you can
- Please make sure that you inform us as soon as you can as it makes filing a damage report to the courier service much easier as they place time constraints on us regarding damage claims
- If you have refused delivery or noticed damage at a later stage then once informed we will arrange for a collection (if applicable) and send you out a replacement as soon as possible
- We cannot accept any notifications of damages if we are informed later than 7 days after you took receipt of the delivery
- Please note that if we discover that items have not been damaged and we have incurred transport costs then you will be liable for these charges